We’ve done successful fundraisers and theater performances in Illinois, Michigan,
Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, and cities throughout the U.S.
It’s a really good fundraiser.
The cost to have Christmas Bingo: It's a Ho-Ho-Holy Night come and do the show, which lasts about an hour and fifty minutes, is $10 a ticket with a $3,000 minimum payment. We would need a deposit of $1,500 at the time you sign and return a contract, then the remaining amount on the day of the performance.
In addition, we provide:
1. An actress in the role of Mrs. O'Brien, the holiday bingo conductor.
2. A stage manager to run sound and lights.
3. All costumes and hand props for the actor (including puppets, rosaries, holy cards.)
4. All music in conjunction with the show.
5. A photo for your use in promoting the show.
You will have to provide:
1. All furniture (a desk, chair, blackboard, and lectern).
2. A cassette or CD sound system and an area for the stage that is well-lighted.
3. A wireless body microphone for our actress.
4.. We need a sound system to run our music.
5. A representative as our on-site liaison for technical and other performance matters.
6. A secured dressing room area, with a mirror, an ironing board and iron.
7. Some kind of refreshments--cheese & crackers, Sprite, Coke, water in the dressing room.
We spell everything out in the contract.
Ticket sales are in the $20 to $25 range, but it’s up to you to figure out what your parishioners and the residents of the area can afford. You could charge $25 for a single ticket and $40 for a couple of tickets. At the Royal George Theater in Chicago, we sell the tickets for $30.
The more successful benefits combine the performance with a cash bar, gourmet coffee and desserts. St. James took the entire gym, set up 500 chairs, had a giant cash bar, served coffee and sweets, had a handful of tiny tables in the back of the room for people to sit and chat. It was a giant success. Many parishes use the church for the performance and then have the food and drinks in the parish hall or basement.
You could also think of having items to auction off. Since it’s a fundraiser, you probably won’t have trouble getting local restaurants to donate dinner tickets, service ($20 worth of drycleaning, etc.) or other items. At our parish, the item that received the highest bid was a dinner for four to be prepared by our pastor!
If you’re interested , please contact:
Our office number is 773-388-0730
Looking to book a fun and exciting evening that’s a great fundraiser?
Consider the comedy: